Stratos Engineering Integration Services (EIS)
Inmarsat Engineering & Integration Services (EIS) has a 20 year track record of being a leading single-source integrator of engineering, procurement, integration, and construction services.
Service and support is provided across multiple technologies including structured cabling, public address and general alarm, video surveillance, intrusion detection, site security, telephony, satellite, wireless, and local and wide area networks.
Post-commissioning, EIS offers customized training as well as worldwide customer support and value-added services from the 24/7 Global Network Operations Center (GNOC) and from our offices located across the globe.
In addition to traditional EPC services, Inmarsat also specializes in providing temporary facilities communications and security packages for industrial contractors. Remote surveillance units provide 24/7 monitoring from any location in the world. Voice, data, video surveillance, and intrusion detection can all be transported over our global satellite network for connectivity and monitoring from the home office.
- Specification Writing
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Technical Assistance and Estimates
- Detailed Design
- Project Management
- System Buildup, Integration, and Staging
- Field Installation
- Complete Engineering, Procurement, & Construction (EPC) Packages
- Factory and Site Acceptance Testing
- Training and Custom Documentation
- Temporary Site Communications and Security Packages